The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
• Control of the motor’s rotational speed (load compensation)
• Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
• Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
• Programming on main track
• Four On/Off function outputs. Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
• Motor overload current protection
• With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug
Not suitable for children under 14 years of age. Contains functional sharp points/ edges, solder joints/Printed circuit board. Tools required for assembly into non-DCC ready locomotives. Soldering to be carried out by an adult.
Colours and contents may vary from those illustrated. Please refer to safety notes in enclosed instruction leaflet.