Note: This item was updated in January 2019, to feature firmware version 1.9.
The Hornby Select Digital Control is by far the perfect way to enter the digital world of model railways. The Select is capable of having control of 60 locomotives and providing power is available run 10 locomotives at any one time. The Select can also operate 40 solenoid operated accessories including points.
The stylish design puts all the control features available from the Select at the operator’s fingertips. From the smooth operation of the rotary control to the large LCD display, the Select is the ideal way to enter the digital world of model railways.
Please Note: This controller can only access Functions ‘F0 – F8’
For a replacement power supply please see the P9300 15V 4Amp Transformer.
• Commands up to 10 locomotives simultaneously (providing power is available)
• The possibility of up to 3 locomotives running at any one time using the 1 amp transformer supplied
• A 4 amp transformer is available for added power
• Can be held or a free standing unit
• Incorporates 128 speed steps for smooth locomotive control. Can be programmed to accommodate 14 and 28 speed steps
• Able to programme 59 locomotives and 38 accessories
• Supports XpressNet protocol
Select V1.2 Feature Change: “Default Direction”
Earlier versions of the Select allowed for the decoder to have the pre-set direction (default) changed by holding down one of the “Direction Arrow” keys for more than 3 seconds. However, it was possible to make accidental changes to the Decoder’s Default Direction when holding down a “Direction Arrow” key for too long when attempting to change a locomotive’s running direction. In Select version 1.2 the Decoder Default Direction is now set with a two key operation. This is now achieved by pressing and holding at the same time both the “0” and one of the Direction Arrow buttons which would be specific to the direction you wish to change for 3 seconds.
This item will be supplied with a UK transformer
Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard. Some components have functional sharp points and edges. Handle with care. Only use the recommended transformer.